Friday, October 19, 2007

Caps Practice Pics.
















I spent Friday in the DC area with my dad and Killer. Among other things, we visited the Caps new practice facility in Arlington. Talk about sweet- two full size rinks, offices and a pro shop. It is super fan-friendly, as well. There are plenty of comfortable bleachers and, as it was at Piney Orchard, you can stand right next to the glass to observe the players and coaches. It always amazes me to watch these skilled players up close from a vantage point that I would have to pay top dollar for at a game. I got some great pics-here are a few.

4 comments:

ROBOTIMMS said...

Great pics. Would've loved to have been along for the ride. Great pic of Huggybear, miss him in the O&B. Been missing hockey a lot lately. F-ing Center Ice shortens their preveiw each year. After the lock-out we had a two month preveiw, last year a month, this year a week and a half. And they wonder why no one likes the NHL.

ROBOTIMMS said...

Saw the Brash/Laroque(sp) fight tonight. Thought Huggy was going to have it handed to him, but those last two punches were good ones. Surprised the hell out of Laroque.

Rob said...

under that visor Ovie looks a little like big Georghe... READY TO PLAY!!!

ROBOTIMMS said...

Holy crap Rob, I had that same damn commercial stuck in my head for days last week! Whenever I pick up Ella after her nap I would say to her..."Readee t' playee?" I couldn't remember who the hell said it, all I could think was Chara, but knew how off I was. I guess not much though, they're probably second cousins or something.