Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Time Flies When...

I can't believe it has been nearly one month since I have posted. Alas, grown-up responsibilities and some major life changes -moving, a new job, Amanda's graduation, pregnancy (her, not me), not to mention still not having an internet connection at the new place have conspired to keep me from writing. All that should change soon, however, so please keep checking back because I do have some good stories pertaining to all these life altering events. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to more observations. and what about more stories/fiction?

Rabid Gerbil said...

Dude. We need to plan a time to get together and catch up. I ride by B&N everyday and I die a little more inside. :(

Seriously though, drop me a line or something soon.