Thursday, March 09, 2006

Playing Tag

Okay, I'll bite. Chris tagged me with this list. I got a kick out of it so I feel compelled to continue.

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
-Busboy
-Weitzel Boy
-Glass Salesman/Estimator
-Tugboat Captain

4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
-Cool Hand Luke
-Mallrats
-Fight Club
-The Blues Brothers

4 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
-Pardon The Interruption
-Scrubs
-The Office
-Grey's Anatomy

4 PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
-The Cayman Islands
-Orlando
-New Orleans
-Hilton Head Island

4 FAVORITE DISHES:
-Sesame Chicken
-Chicken Fried Steak( Because regular steak just isn't bad enough for me.)
-Chicken Chesapeake
-Any Cheeseburger

4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
-Washington Post.Com
-ESPN.com
-Google
-Comics.com

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
-The Beach
-Camden Yards
-Any House of Blues
-Sea World

4 BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING:

Since Chris and the bloggers he tagged are about the only bloggers I know, I invite anybody who reads this to post your list in the comments section.

No comments: