Friday, August 11, 2006

Maybe I Am Fast And Furious.


The other day, while hanging out at the Inner Harbor, I was approached by a janitor who stopped sweeping long enough to tap me on the shoulder and say, "You know who you look like? Triple XXX." Being the germophobe that I am, my first thought was 'Wonder where that rubber glove-clad hand has been prior to touching my arm?', but that's beside the point.

I stammered out some sort of response like "Thanks, but I'm not as bad ass as he is" or something like that. The janitor just pointed at me and walked on. I'm sure he meant the comment as a compliment, but besides the haircut, what do I have in common with Vin Diesel? He's in a tad better shape than I am and I really hope I don't give off the slow-witted, tough guy vibe. The problem is, he's not the first person to tell me I look likeVin Deisel. Not that long ago, a girl I worked with told me, out of the blue, that I have Vin Deisel lips. What does that even mean and why are you saying this to me? AAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

1 comment:

wolske said...

odds are, you have your mom's lips or your dad's lips. by extension, that means that either your mom or dad is Vin Diesel. it all makes sense now.

I always thought your tough-guy lips were off-set by your kind eyes.