Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You Da Man!

While flipping channels the other day, I came across a news program hailing the dawn of a new era in manhood: Meet the Retrosexual. The retrosexual man is active, rugged, and not trying to be pretty. Oh, you mean he's a man. Warning: He may also be sloppy, smell, belch and laugh out loud when he farts. Apparently, the Retrosexual Male is replacing the Metrosexual. I suppose if you believe in this trendy marketing bullshit then it is now okay for a man to be a man. Gee, thanks. I guess I can call the salon and cancel that appointment I had for getting waxed "down there". (By the way, I was reading an article in which a guy magazine editor actually volunteered for a little below the belt waxing in the spirit of journalism. I guess this has become all the rage for dudes. I'm sorry, you won't catch me waxing anywhere, especially there. You can have your dead squirrel and your flying squirrel, but there is no need for the bald squirrel.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh....squirrel....where the %$#! does that reference come from.

Bryan H said...

You probably don't want to know.

ROBOTIMMS said...

Awww man look, I just sat in some gum!