Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Now He'll Have Time To Fight All The Fans.



Tie Domi officially retired yesterday ending one of the dirtiest yet entertaining careers in NHL history. From slugging it out with a Flyers fan to his cheap shot on fellow dirt bag Ulf Sammuelson to his legendary bouts with Bob Probert, Domi has compiled quite a highlight reel. I tried unsuccessfully to post a few from youtube ;if you get a chance you should go there and watch them. He was a player who you loved to hate. So as incongruous as this sounds, "Good Riddance Mr. Domi, you will be missed."

1 comment:

wolske said...

I can't believe I didn't work Tie or Domi into my new daughters name somehow -- it completely slipped my mind. Actually, K's cousin-in-law is named Tai, and she seems nice, so go figure.

Rather than fight the fans, I think he should get into the broadcast booth. Don Cherry plus Tie Domi equals TV GOLD! They can squak and argue and Tie can knock his lights out. Rock'm Sock'm Hockey.