Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mr. No-Glass

I haven't posted as much as I would have liked lately because of time constraints. My days have been filled with Thanksgiving visiting and training with my new company. That's right, folks, a new job! For those of you who don't know ( and for those I didn't tell personally, I apologize ) My Former Employer did for me what I hadn't done for myself by laying me off in late October. Once I recovered from the sting of being let go I actually enjoyed what turned into essentially a four week vacation. Now My New Employer, who I'll decline to name in this public forum, has rescued me from the worry and anxiety of an extended period of unemployment. Thus far, I like my new post with My New Employer and have high hopes for the future. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

ROBOTIMMS said...

Would that be the job at the adult bookstore or at the "waterpipe" outlet?

ROBOTIMMS said...

Your experience in fixing glass should come in handy with repairing broken bongs.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job - I know that's a big weight off your shoulders!