Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We're Gonna Need A Bigger Apple.


Is there any way that this photo is real? My big honker smells a hoax. I'm not the most informed guy around, but shouldn't I have heard that there are 1/2 ton pigs roaming the the Deep South? To paraphrase the great Tony Kornheiser, this may be a sign of the apocalypse. Is that a laser blaster in the kid's hand? Check out the story about the 11-year old who felled the beast(allegedly) here. See video here.

Real or not, at least I've found my new desktop wallpaper.

3 comments:

ROBOTIMMS said...

Bubba, we're gonna need some BBQ sauce. A lot of BBQ sauce.

ROBOTIMMS said...

Lame end to a ridiculous story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070602/ap_on_re_us/monster_pig;_ylt=Alr938VnR.K5OXWONRH4iOcDW7oF

ROBOTIMMS said...

Hey, by the way, I wasn't saying that YOUR story was ridiculous. After reading it posted, I thought it could've been taken that way.