Tuesday, July 24, 2007

F.Y.I




After hearing that Michael Chertoff had a "gut feeling" that Bin Laden's boys will attack this summer That's No Moon did a little digging and found that Chertoff had actually leaked part of Homeland Security's new terror threat level chart. I am now able to reveal the new system in its entirety. From lowest threat assessment level to highest:








Chertoff "Heard from a Guy"




Chertoff "Has a Gut Feeling"




Chertoff "Has Goosebumps"




Chertoff "Has the Willies"




Chertoff "Wants His Mommy"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

which level is represented by that look he's giving Bush? yech.

Bryan H said...

I think that look signals that the alert level is rising in his pants.

ROBOTIMMS said...

He's flippin' scary looking. Put a purple hood over him and he looks like Skeletor! I had a flyer from the Jehovah's Witnesses stuck in my door the other day that said the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse were on the ride and I think I believe them, here's Death! I wonder if his ride to work is a pale horse?

ROBOTIMMS said...

He is looking rather...lovingly at the Commander-in-Chief isn't he. I think he may be sending out a warning of a possible ICGB attack. An ICGM is of course an Inter-Continental-Gristle-Missle.