Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Won't Reveal How Many Candles.



Please indulge me a moment to wish a happy birthday to my beautiful wife, Amanda. I'm fortunate to have such a smart, sexy, capable lady as my partner in this crazy adventure that we've undertaken together. Whether it's balancing the checkbook, massaging my sore knee or making me laugh, she maintains our world in so many ways; I'd be lost without her.




In addition to working hard and keeping me straight, she has taken on many new challenges in the last year. She made the leap to Salisbury University last fall and has succeeded on many levels. Two semesters later she has made two stops on the Dean's list, maintained her scholarship, joined the Best Buddies mentoring group and has been published in the school paper. Her work at the paper earned her a spot as the Feature Editor for the upcoming year. Her tireless effort is exceeded only by my pride in her accomplishments. Today I celebrate her- Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.




Also, a quick happy birthday wish to Amanda's birthday buddy St4rbux and Killer who celebrates later in the week.

No comments: