Tuesday, September 09, 2008

That Whistling Sound You Hear?

That whistling sound you hear? That's the sound of thousands of fantasy football owners plunging towards the earth after leaping from tall buildings following the news that Tom Brady had season-ending knee surgery yesterday. Fantasy football is supposedly a $500 million business (not sure of the source or its accuracy). Surely those owners who drafted Brady, as close to a sure bet there is if he remains healthy, can feel winnings slipping through their fingers already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ... I, for one didn't draft Brady with my 1st round pick. I opted for Peyton Manning. ;-)

*standing back and whistling along*

Anonymous said...

I drafter Bulger way too early and got Warner really late and he's my starter. Thank goodness Leinart stinks.