Saturday, October 11, 2008

My New Favorite Infomercial.


The Magic Bullet infomercial has been replaced. I stumbled across this beaut, the Flavorwave Turbo, that combines two essential ingredients for a truly great/awful infomercial-cheesy food cooking appliance and washed up celebrity pitchman. The fact that the pitchman in this case is The T makes it all the better.
"I pity the fool that don't use halogen heat, infrared waves, convention cooking all at the same time!"
"What's your prediction for all other convection ovens, Clubber? Pain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a good friend of Mr. George Foreman, and you, Mr. T, are NO George Foreman...

Anonymous said...

this isn't as good as the Mercedes commercial by the Coach...

The Bass Player's Wife said...

Is it better than the Turbo Cooker? Because the turbo cooker can cook a frozen ten-pound turkey in 3 hours!

Rob said...

Does the shipping and handling charge cover a delivery in the A-Team van? If so, I'm all over it.