Sunday, June 04, 2006

Awesome Dawson


Logged a little time, perhaps a little too much, with the Game Show Network this weekend. In doing so I caught some great Richard "Swinging Dick" Dawson action. In back-to-back episodes of Match Game 74 he was decked out in his pimp daddy uniform: turtleneck under sportcoat, medallion and cheesy moustache. Then I caught an episode of Family Feud where he was in full-on swinger mode. All ten players were women so he was laying on the jive pretty thick. When he had to send the losing team home he, of course, kissed all of them goodbye. Then the team leader wanted to give him another kiss "from the rest of the women in Kentucky". To which Richard replied-"tell them all I deliver until 3 am, darlin'. " Has a smoother man ever walked the Earth? I think not.

1 comment:

Rob said...

SURVEY SAYS...... great post, my friend, great post.... its the number one answer, Dawson's the man