Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Baaaack!

Don't laugh and don't say I didn't warn you - Dancing With The Stars returns with a new season tonight. I have previously documented how my affection for this show makes me a loser, yet I'll tune in at 8pm tonight on ABC. Jerry Springer, Tucker Carlson, Emmitt Smith(one of my all-time favorite athletes) are among this seasons competitors. What's not to love? This thing will be cheesier than a Rob O. Taco Bell belch. Throw in Tom "I may be the worst game show host ever" Bergeron, great music and some sizzling hot dance instructors and you've got yourself quite a party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey H. H. I'm right there watching with you. Here I thought you were watching Rock Star with my F. N.

A.D.

Rob said...

Lettuce all pause and enjoy this fine program.

you can't catch 22.

wolske said...

great, now I'm hooked on it. Bergeron must die. Emmit was great and those ladies are fit (as the brits say).

rob -- was that a pun? catch-22?

Rob said...

Emmit wore the Number 22 in the NFL.