Thursday, November 16, 2006

Best of the B-List

After Roberto posted about his crush on Amy Sedaris and after I learned that Wolske shares my admiration for sweet, sweet Lindsay Czarniak, I decided it was time to publish my list. You see, I have mentally compiled a list of TV/movie personalities that I find, let's see how shall I say it, incredibly watchable. There is just something about them that makes you want to tune in. The other thing you'll notice about the list is that none of the ladies who appear on it are superstars. They fly under the radar , B-list beauties, if you will. Everybody knows Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansen and Jessica Alba; my list digs a little deeper. So, with apologies to my wife(who, in my eyes, is the hottest woman on the planet) , I present a list that is very easy on the eyes:

Lauren Graham - The term "MILF" may be crude and out of date, but it perfectly suits Graham's character on the Gilmore Girls. We watch it because it's a funny, sharply written show, but with her as the star I'd watch even if they spoke Chinese.

Fox's Pam Oliver and ESPN's Erin Andrews - Two of the best in the biz. (Although, I do think sideline reporters, male or female, are essentially a useless part of any game broadcast.)

Mary Louise Parker - Sexy, saucy and a dry delivery that's funny as hell.

MSNBC's trio of talking heads Chris Jansing , Alison Stewart and Amy Robach make the bad news so much better.

SNL's Amy Poehler - Funny as hell. Enough said.

Rashida Jones - Exhibit A for the argument that famous people should mate with other famous people. (She's the daughter of Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton.)

The Wreckers - This country duo, singers Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp, is a recent addition to the list thanks to Imus in the Morning.

2 comments:

ROBOTIMMS said...

B- I had no idea that you liked dark meat. Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

Okay....euuww...ML parker is older than me....but if you like her...watch Fried Green Tomatoes....great movie!