Monday, February 11, 2008

Copycaps?





I have mentioned previously that I love the fact that the Washington Caps returned to red, white and blue uniform colors but that I wasn't sold on either of the new logos. I like the secondary logo even less now. After seeing the Whataburger (and really it should probably be Kindaokayaburger) sign all over Texas I am convinced the Caps ripped the logo from this burger joint. Did "marketing genius" Ted L. scan some graphic design encyclopedia for ideas? You be the judge.

1 comment:

ROBOTIMMS said...

Kindaokayaburger my ass! Probably had more to do with them over hearing you making fun of Whataburger and Texas. I told you these people are fanatical and to watch what you say. You got the burger that was dropped on the floor and kicked under the fryers on a moldy old bun.